Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Reminders and Homework

Reminders:
  • It is Rainbow Day tomorrow, so you should come in your home attire. If you are not comfortable to do so, you may be in school uniform.
  • Doodle Art piece is due tomorrow.
  • There will be Science Spelling this Thursday. You will be tested on Cycles: Q1 to 10.
Homework:
English: due anytime befoe Thursday, 16 Feb.
  • Write 2 diary entries based on the topics that you have selected. In case you have forgotten or misplaced them, here they are:
    • My Best Trip.
    • My Chinese New Year holiday / My Chinese New Year celebration in school.
    • My most memorable Rainbow Day.
    • My most memorable birthday celebration.
    • My most unforgettable day in school.
  • Out of the five, you only need to choose two. Please remember that they must be at least 80 words long.
Chinese: due tomorrow.
  • 好词好句写在习字本上  2次

4 comments:

  1. Mr Kamsari, you spell 'before' wrongly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaifeng. At least I know that you are reading the blog.

      Delete
  2. Do we need to leave a line for Diary entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Kamsari ,must we hand in the 2 diary entries tomorrow ?

    ReplyDelete